Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's been a while, and things are bad

Last week was dreadful in many ways:

Monday, I went to the dentist to discover I have 5 cavities. Tuesday, I was driving home and an idiot pulled out directly in front of my car. Result - $4,800. in damages. My car is still in the shop. Wednesday, the kitten's eye looked runny. Thursday, an emergency trip to the vet - kitten has an eye infection.

This week: my "other brother" (the one born of another mother), his mother passed away yesterday morning.

Are we done yet???

Whine over.

2 comments:

ann said...

that truly was a dreadful week - hopefully it is all behind you!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am writing to see
if you wanted to contribute to
an afghan for Rachael at yarn-a-gogo
in sympathy for losing her mom. I
am trying to collect 8 inch knit
squares.
Please contact me at knitdelaware
ATyahooDOTcom and let me know.
Thanks! Krista M